Here's a card I made using the Brilliant Blue and Yellow crystals.
Here's the steps I followed:
- On Watercolor paper, stamp the large flower from the Beautiful Day Stampset using VersaMark ink. I used a piece of watercolour paper that was 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and then heat to set.
- Sprinkle a small amount of blue crystals on the bottom left flower. Spray with water in a spritzer bottle.
- Move the colour around inside the image to fill the image using an Aqua Painter
- For the top two flowers, sprinkle a small amount of yellow crystals and spray with water in a spritzer bottle.
- Move the colour around inside the image to fill the image using an Aqua Painter. Make sure you've cleaned the Aqua Painter between colouring the blue flower and the yellow flowers.
- Pick up a small amount of blue colour and a bit of yellow colour from the flowers and colour in the leaves.
- Spread some colour around outside of the flowers - you can pick up some colour from the flowers and dilute with water.
- Let dry completely
- Cut out the "Amazing" using Night of Navy yardstick
- Cut out "YOU" using Daffodil Delight
- Trim the dry watercolour paper to 3 3/4" x 5"
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock 4 1/4" x 11". Score at 5 1/2" and fold to make card base.
- Cut a piece of Daffodil Delight yardstick 4" x 5 1/4". Adhere to card base.
- Adhere watercolour paper to card base using Fast Fuse (it sticks best)
- Adhere the "Amazing" piece to the card front using a small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the "YOU" using Mini Dimensionals.
Are you interested in learning more about Brusho Crystal Colours? I'll be highlighting them in my upcoming classes. Check out my upcoming classes.