Did you see the new brochure featuring the new Sale-a-Bration items available for free with a $60 or $120 CDN purchase? These products that will be available until the end of March. Check them out here!
Here's the card I CASE'd.
This is such a cute card and so easy to make.
Here's my version.
- Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11" - scored and folded in half
- Springtime Foils: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" - adhere to the front of the card base
- Wrap Silver Metallic Thread around your hand 5-6 times and then adhere to the card front using a small amount of Fast Fuse. (TIP: I usually pinch the thread in the middle and stick that bunch on the adhesive).
- Adhere 2 of the long stems from the Touch of Nature Elements to the card front over the silver thread.
- Stamp a banner in Pool Party.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy.
- Cut out the banner using scissors.
- Adhere to the card front on top of the stems.
Interested in ordering any of these stampsets or anything else? Go to my ONLINE store and use the Host Code JGVP97RV to place your order. Use this host code when ordering and receive a free gift from me! I'll send you a set of 4 cards as a Thank You gift including the instructions so you can make at home.
If your order is over $200, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
Host Code: JGVP97RV
Check out my upcoming Classes and Classes By Mail
I've got a lot of classes planned that you can sign up for either in person or by mail. Check them out on my Classes and Events page. If you're interested in hosting a class or a party and getting your friends together to make some cards and share some fun, email me. I have availability for private classes.