The colour combination is Blackberry Bliss (I'm so happy it's back!), Petal Pink and Tranquil Tide.
- Cut card base from Blackberry Bliss cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Cut a piece of Whisper White 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp the largest circle from Swirly Frames using Memento Black Ink on the piece of Whisper White.
- Stamp the sentiment on the same piece using Blackberry Bliss ink
- Stamp on a scrap piece of Whisper White the leaf in Tranquil Tide, 2 large flowers in Blackberry Bliss and 2 small flowers in Petal Pink. Cut these images out using the Coordinating Framelits and the Big Shot
- Cut out 1 leaf (like the one stamped) and 2 of the pointed leaf shapes from Vellum cardstock
- Adhere the Tranquil Tide leaf on the right hand side of the wreath using Snail.
- Adhere the Vellum leaves using Mini Glue Dots
- Adhere the large flowers using Dimensional
- Adhere the small flowers using Dimensional - tuck them in between the large flowers
- Add 3 Share What you Love Artisan Pearls
- Tie a bow from the Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon and adhere to the bottom of the wreath using a Glue Dot
Interested in purchasing this or any of the products from the Stampin' Up Holiday or Annual Catalogue? You can shop Online or by emailing me.
This card is one of the cards that you can receive for free when you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes). When you place an order using the Host Code YY9SB6M2, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you.
If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget, that orders over $300 earn a free package of Dashing Along Designer Series Paper until the end of September!
I've got a full schedule of classes coming up including some great kit classes. Check them out here.
I've added the Sincerely Santa Tag Class on October 14th. If you're interested in this class, please let me know by October 3rd as I have to order the supplies so they arrive in time.