Instructions for Card
- Cut thick Very Vanilla cardstock 8 1/2" x 11" and fold in half to make card base.
- Cut Soft Suede cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"and adhere to card base
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" and run though Big Shot using Seasonal Wreath embossing folder
- Adhere a piece of Multi-adhesive Sheet to the back of Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Cut "Merry" using framelit in Cherry Cobbler. Remove the backing and adhere the "Merry" to the middle of the Very Vanilla cardstock wreath.
- Stamp sentiment in Soft Suede (border) and Cherry Cobbler (word) and cut out with coordinating framelit. Adhere to card front using Dimensionals.
- Cut about 16 inches of linen thread and fold in half and tie a bow. Cut both ends to trim and attach to card with a Glue Dot.
- Adhere card front to card base using Snail.
Everything I used on this card is available in my Online Store. You can check out the list of supplies below.
When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code NTBM9H3J, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!