Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. I'm so excited to be part of this training program and happy to participate in this Blog Hop! The purpose of the group is for the group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that are part of the program...to share ideas and to learn from each other...to help us in our Stampin' Up! Business.
Today you will "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from Ladysmith on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Please take some time to check out all of the blogs on the list below!
My card features a stamp set that will be available in the Occasions Catalogue - Incredible Like You - which becomes available starting January 3, 2019 as well as a new embellishment. I love this set and the bonus is that it coordinates with a beautiful project kit. I'll be holding a class in the new year that features the kit. Stay tuned for details!
Here's the card I created. I seem to be using bright colours lately - maybe it is the stamp sets from the new catalogue. They just seem to call for bright colours. Today I used Poppy Parade and Flirty Flamingo! Don't they go so well together!
- Score Flirty Flamingo Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to make card base.
- Emboss a piece of Vellum Cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") using Subtle Embossing Folder
- Adhere on to card base using Snail - I placed the Snail in the middle of the piece so that it was hidden by the card front.
- Stamp the full flower in Flirty Flamingo on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (3" x 4").
- Stamp detail flower in Poppy Parade.
- Stamp small leaves in Tranquil Tide and stamp over with bigger leaves in Old Olive.
- Stamp sentiment in Poppy Parade.
- Adhere stamped piece to Poppy Parade Cardstock (3 1/4" x 4 1/4")
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere Gingham Gala Adhesive-backed Sequins.
- Stamp sentiment on inside of card using Poppy Parade
- Stamp flower using Old Olive for stem and Poppy Parade for flowers
I love the Subtle Embossing Folder. It works well with Vellum Cardstock and also with regular cardstock. If you remember the Textured Cardstock, this is a very similar feel.
Everything I used on this card will be available in my Online Store starting January 3rd. You can check out the list of supplies below.
When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code XPDEBQNG, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!