- Score Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to make card base.
- Cut out stitched tree from Designer Series Paper
- Emboss two stitched trees on Very Vanilla paper
- Cut out a piece of green Designer Series Paper (1/2" x 3 3/4") and cut tag ends.
- Punch out sprigs from Vellum Cardstock using Sprig Punch
- Stamp sentiment using Soft Suede ink
- Use Snail or Glue Dots to adhere the vellum to the Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Adhere green piece over top using Dimensional
- Adhere red tree over green pieced using Snail
- Tie a bow from Very Vanilla cotton twine and adhere with a glue dot.
- Tie a bow with Very Vanilla cotton twine and adhere to card with a Glue Dot.
When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code XPDEBQNG, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
|Email me to receive your copy!|