I keep surprising myself by looking for paper from the Brights Collection when I go to make a card. That isn't me usually, but all of the stampsets in the Occasions Catalogue just seem to call for bright and cheery colours. Check this one out!
- Score Gorgeous Grape Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to make card base.
- Stamp the birthday hat image and the present image on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Colour with Stampin' Blends.
- Fussy cut the images using Paper Snips.
- Cut a piece of How Sweet It Is DSP (4" x 5 1/4"). Stamp sentiment on the top in Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Adhere the cut out images using Dimensionals
- Adhere to card base using Snail.
- Colour top of hat and heart with Clear Wink of Stella
- Adhere 3 Gingham Gala Adhesive-backed sequins to card front.
Everything I used on this card is available in my Online Store. You can check out the list of supplies below.
When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code TSKSQEH6, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Have you checked out my upcoming classes? I have lots available in January, February and March including some kit classes. You can sign up online or you can check them up on my Facebook Group.