The stamped image of the lily is amazing with it's different dimensions!
- Score Basic Gray Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to make cards base
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock (5 1/4" x 4").
- Stamp Whisper White Cardstock with Lily images using Smoky Slate ink.
- Stamp the stems on the lilies using Granny Apple Green ink
- Stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Cut out the centre of the stamped lily images using stitched rectangle framelit.
- Adhere large piece of Whisper White Cardstock (with the hole in the centre) to the card base.
- Adhere the small stamped image to the centre hole using Dimensional.
- Adhere 3 sequins to the card front.
Everything I used on this card is available in my Online Store. You can check out the list of supplies below.
When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code TSKSQEH6, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Have you checked out my upcoming classes? I have lots available in January, February and March including some kit classes. You can sign up online or you can check them up on my Facebook Group.
My next class is this Saturday, January 26th from 1-4pm featuring the Gingham Gala Suite of Products from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue. I still have room in the class, so if you are interested, you can sign up here. Cost is $30 for 5 cards or free with a $50 order. Spend $60 and you qualify for 1 FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure or spend $120 and you can get the amazing Lasting Lily stamp set!