This card was quick and easy to make and is perfect for any type of stamper - beginner, casual or avid. And while it is definitely a masculine card, I think the message is appropriate for anyone in your life.
- Cut Early Espresso card stock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to make the card base
- Cut a piece of Soft Suede card stock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp the horse image in Early Espresso ink on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock (3 3/4" x 5")
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla card stock and punch out using the 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- Punch out a circle from Early Espresso using the 1 3/4" Circle Punch.
- Adhere the stamped sentiment to the Early Espresso circle
- Adhere a 3" piece of Burlap Ribbon with the end cut to a banner point to the bottom of the Very Vanilla card stock using Snail.
- Adhere the sentiment on the left hand side of the ribbon using Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla stamped card stock to the Soft Suede card stock.
- Adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment and horse head on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock (4" x 5 1/4").
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
Sale-a-BrationHave you seen the new products available during Sale-a-Bration? Stampin' Up! has added 3 new items available for FREE with either a $60 or $120 order during Sale-a-Bration. I'm in love with the Painted Seasons Bundle! Get yours before they are gone - only available until March 31st or while supplies last!
|Free with a $120 CDN order|
Check out the new Sale-a-Bration rewards here
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code FGVKUG26 to receive a free gift from me in February. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Upcoming ClassesHave you checked out my upcoming classes? I have lots available in February and March including some kit classes. You can sign up online or you can check them up on my Facebook Group.