I think I've found my all time favourite Designer Series Paper! The fact that it includes Poppy Parade as one of the colours just adds to the reason it is a favourite!
My card is a window card with the inner part of the card "hanging loose".
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Early Espresso card stock to make card base.
- Fold a 4" x 10 1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock for inner card.
- Adhere a piece of Multi-Purpose Adhesive sheet to the back of a 4" x 2" piece of Early Espresso card stock. Cut out the rectangle using the 1 7/16" x 3 3/8" Stitched Rectangle and your Big Shot.
- Adhere 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Designer Series Paper to front of card base using Snail.
- Adhere the cut out rectangle to the card base by peeling off the back of the Multi-Purpose Adhesive sheet.
- Cut out the inside of the Early Espresso rectangle by using the 2 3/4" x 1 7/16" rectangle. TIP: you may need to run this through your Big Shot 6-7 times as you are going through 3 layers of paper.
- Stamp the front of the inner Whisper White Card using Grapefruit Grove and Poppy Parade for the flowers and Call me Clover for the leaves. Make sure the images are visible in the opening of the card base.
- Stamp the inside of the card with a flower, leaf and a sentiment. (NOTE: the sentiment is from another new reward available for free with a $60 order - All Adorned)
- Stamp a sentiment and leaves on a scrap of Whisper White card stock and punch out using the 1 3/4" circle punch.
- Punch a circle out of Early Espresso card stock using the 2" circle punch.
- Adhere the small circle to the larger circle and adhere to the right and side of the opening.
- Tie a piece of Nature's Twine around the top of the card to hold the inner card in place.
|Isn't this Designer Series Paper lovely!|
Check out the new Sale-a-Bration rewards here
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code BET3BVQX to receive a free gift from me in February. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Have you checked out my upcoming classes? I have lots available in February and March including some kit classes. You can sign up online or you can check them up on my Facebook Group.