Isn't this the loveliest Designer Series Paper!!!
- Cut a piece of Pool Party card stock 4 1/4" x 9 1/4". Score at 5 1/2" to make card base.
- Cut a piece of Granny Apple Green card stock 4" x 3 1/2.
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 3 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Granny Apple Green cardstock
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 4" x 5 1/4"
- On a scrap piece of paper stamp the succulent image twice - once in Flirty Flamingo and once in Petal Pink and the leaf twice in Granny Apple Green
- Cut out using Framelits and Big Shot
- Adhere the Petal Pink succulent and 1 leaf to the bottom of the piece of Whisper White card stock using Snail. Adhere the Flirty Flamingo succulent and the other leaf to the cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo and stamp 2 leaves over the sentiment using Granny Apple Green ink (stamped off twice). Punch out using Story Label Punch.
- Adhere the Whisper White card stock to the inside of the card
- Tie a piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon around card and adhere the punched out sentiment using Dimensionals.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. These Sale-a-Bration items are only available until March 31st or while supplies last. If you love them as much as I do, don't be disappointed, order yours today!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code FGVKUG26 to receive a free gift from me in February. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!