Isn't this clean and simple!
- Score Mossy Meadow card stock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to make card base.
- Stamp a piece of Floral Romance Designer Series Paper (4" x 5 1/4") using the flowers from Wood Words - stamp twice to cover from one side to the other. It won't matter if the stamps overlap a bit as it will be covered
- Stamp the rooster image on a scrap piece of the same Designer Series Paper in Mossy Meadow. Punch out with 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.
- Punch out circle from Mossy Meadow card stock scrap using 1 3/4" Circle Punch
- Adhere the two circle pieces together using Snail
- Wrap line thread around the fat part of your hand about 3 times and pinch in the middle. Adhere to the card over the flowers using Snail.
- Adhere rooster image circles on top using Dimensional
- Stamp sentiment on bottom of card using Mossy Meadow ink.
- Adhere to card base.
- Stamp rooster and flowers on inside of card and on envelope.
|Never send a naked envelope!|
Everything I used on this card is available in my Online Store. You can check out the list of supplies below.
When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code BET3BVQX, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Have you checked out my upcoming classes? I have lots available in January, February and March including some kit classes. You can sign up online or you can check them up on my Facebook Group.