Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Blog Hop with other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Using the links at the bottom of my blog, you'll be able to "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from Ladysmith on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Please take some time to check out all of the blogs on the list below!
My card today features the "Let It Ride" stampset. I created a fancy fold card and paired the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper with the stamp set. Seems to be a perfect combination.
- Score Early Espresso carstock (4 1/4" x 8 1/4") in at 2 3/4" to make card base.
- Stamp horse image in Early Espresso and tree image in Mossy Meadow on Very Vanilla cardstock (4" x 2 1/2")
- Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso
- Adhere to Early Espresso cardstock using Snail
- Adhere Designer Series Paper (4" x 2 1/2") to front flap of card using Snail
- Adhere Designer Series Paper (4" x 5 1/4") to inside of card
- Adhere the stamped image piece to the front of the card using Dimensionals - overlapping so that half is on the front flap and half over hangs
- Punch out a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using the Tailored Tag Punch and adhere to the inside of the card using Snail.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 4DQC2P33 to receive a free gift from me in March. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Have you checked out my upcoming classes? I have classes scheduled each month. I'm sure there is one (or more) perfect for you!
Have you heard that I'm hosting a Crafting Day? Come join me on April 6th - 3 options for the day - craft on your own, morning class or morning and afternoon class. Check out the details for this event here. I have spots available for all options!
You can sign up online or you can check them up on my Facebook Group for any of my events!
Happy stamping and don't forget to check out the projects created by amazing demonstrators around the world!