Check out this beautiful card!
My card features the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper that is only available during Sale-a-Bration until March 31st. That's coming soon, so if you haven't got your package yet, make sure you order soon!
The Designer Series Paper is the star of this card. I used the Label Me Pretty stamp set and coordinating Pretty Label Punch along with the Birthday Cheers stamp set for the sentiment. It's hard to see in the picture, but there is vellum and Gold Metallic Thread behind the sentiment to add some bling.
- Fold Calypso Coral cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to form card base.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper (3 3/4" x 5") to So Saffron cardstock (4" x 5 1/4")
- Stamp label outline using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment in the middle of label outline
- Punch out using the Pretty Label punch.
- Adhere two rhinestones on either end of the label
- Wrap the Gold Metallic Thread around palm of hand about 7 times and pinch in the middle. Adhere to Designer Series Paper using Snail
- Punch out circle from Vellum cardstock using Starburst Punch and adhere over Metallic Thread using Snail.
- Adhere label using Dimensionals
- Adhere to the So Saffron cardstock (4" x 5 1/4")
- Adhere to card base
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4" x 5 1/4")
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
- To make the envelope, cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 8" x 8" (follow the instructions on the punch board for the correct size of the card you are making).
- Line up the edge of the Designer Series Paper on the punch board as directed for the size of the card. I lined up at 3 1/2". Then punch and score.
- Turn your paper 90 degrees and line up the score line with the marked score line on the punch board. Punch and score. Repeat so that all sides of the Designer Series Paper are punched and scored.
- Fold on the score lines.
- Adhere the right and left flap to the bottom flap
- Round the top flap using the corner rounder on the Punch Board.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code X4JSGHWW to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Craft Day with Stamping with Melva
Have you heard that I'm hosting a Crafting Day? Come join me on April 6th - 3 options for the day - craft on your own, morning class or morning and afternoon class. Check out the details for this event here. I have spots available for all options!
You can sign up online or you can check them up on my Facebook Group for any of my events!