Sadly, this stamp set and paper is retiring when the new Annual Catalogue is released in June. Now is the time to get yours if it is gone! Did you notice the coordinating envelope? So easy to make with the Envelope Punch Board.
Here's the instructions so that you can make this card and envelope for your self.
- Cut Call Me Clover card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score in half to make card base
- Stamp sentiment using Call Me Clover ink and animal using Crumb Cake on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock and cut out with Oval from Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Run a 1 1/2" x 5 3/4" piece of Call Me Clover card stock through Big Shot using the Corrugated Embossing Folder. Note: I use a piece slightly longer and wider than I want it as I have noticed that this embossing folder shrinks the card stock. You can trim it one it is embossed.
- Adhere a piece of Designer Series Paper (3 3/4" x 5") to a piece of Crumb Cake card stock (4" x 5 1/4")
- Wrap linen thread twice around embossed card stock and tie a bow.
- Adhere the embossing card stock to the Designer Series Paper piece.
- Adhere to the card base.
- Adhere the cut out Oval sentiment to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Follow the directions on the envelope punch board to make your envelope. I used the measurements for a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.