Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Blog Hop with other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Using the links at the bottom of my blog, you'll be able to "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from Ladysmith on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Please take some time to check out all of the blogs on the list below!
My card today features the Beauty Abounds stamp set and one of my favour colours that will be retiring in June - Lemon Lime Twist. The back ground of the card is created using Pick a Pattern Washi Tape. It's a really easy way to add interest to a card - in this case, it was like creating my own Designer Series Paper by laying down all of the different patterns.
- Fold Lemon Lime Twist card stock (11" x 4 1/4") in half to form card base.
- Adhere the different patterns of Washi Tape to a piece of Whisper White card stock (3 3/4" x 5") - you can use grid paper to line up your card and the Washi Tape
- Adhere Whisper White piece to a piece of Basic Black card stock (4" x 5 1/4") using Snail.
- Adhere to card base using Snail.
- Punch out tag using Tag Topper Scalloped Punch (4" x 1 7/8")
- Stamp sentiment on tag using Lemon Lime Twist ink
- Stamp butterflies using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Add a piece of ribbon (5" long) to top of tag. Tie in place using Silver/Black ribbon.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Add some rhinestones
- Stamp sentiment and butterflies for inside card using Lemon Lime Twist ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Snail.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code X4JSGHWW to receive a free gift from me in March. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Have you checked out my upcoming classes? I have classes scheduled each month. I'm sure there is one (or more) perfect for you!
You can sign up online or you can check them up on my Facebook Group for any of my events!
Happy stamping and don't forget to check out the projects created by amazing demonstrators around the world!