Here's my swap card that I've made to swap with the Canada Inks Up! team.
My card features the This Little Piggy stamp set from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue and a colour combinations of Night of Navy and Calypso Coral. Isn't it pretty!
- Cut Night of Navy cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") and score in half to form card base.
- Emboss a piece of Calypso Coral yardstick (4" x 5 1/4") using Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and Big Shot
- Stamp piggy using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. Colour with Stampin' Blends
- Cut out using largest circle from Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper (3" x 1") and adhere to a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock (3 1/4" x 1 1/4").
- Adhere embossed cardstock to card base using Snail.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper piece to card base using Snail.
- Adhere circle using Dimensionals
- Add rhinestones.
|Isn't he adorable!|
Stampin' Trimmer News
Over the years there have been many issues with the blades for the Stampin' Trimmer. As a result, Stampin' Up! will no longer be selling the current one. They are working on a better paper trimming machine but it will take a bit longer than they thought to get it to market. This means there will not be a paper trimmer in the upcoming Annual Catalogue. They will be carrying the spare blades (in packages of 3) until the end of September (or while supplies last). If you need some blades for your trimmer, please consider ordering some sooner rather than later. You can order up to 6 packages at a time starting April 15th.
Upcoming ClassesHave you checked out my upcoming classes? I have classes scheduled each month. I'm sure there is one (or more) perfect for you!
You can sign up online or you can check them up on my Facebook Group for any of my events!