Today, I've used the Baby Bear stamp set to make an adorable card for a new baby or for a baby's birthday. This stamp set includes 3 stamps for the bear all adding more and more details. The Stamparatus is perfect for this technique - you can line up the stamps perfectly.
I'm very sad that this stamp set is retiring when the new Annual Catalogue is released in June. Now is the time to get yours if it is gone!
Here's the instructions so that you can make this card for your self.
- Cut Mint Macaron card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score in half to make card base.
- Using the Stamparatus, line up the 3 bear images so they perfectly align.
- Stamp the 1st image (the full bear image) in Sahara Sand on Whisper White card stock (3 3/4" x 5")
- Stamp the next image (with a little bit of detail) in Crumb Cake
- Stamp the most detailed bear image in Soft Suede.
- Stamp the sentiment in Mint Macaron
- Adhere the stamped image to a piece of Crumb Cake card stock (4" x 5 1/4") using Snail.
- Adhere to the card base using Snail
- Adhere a bow tied from the Mint Macaron twine using a Glue Dot.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code NYHHY6AN to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Melva Product List