The suite is called Bird Ballad and features the Free As A Bird stamp set, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Designer Series Paper, Scalloped Lace Trim, Laser-cut Cards and Tin and Trinkets. I haven't used everything from the Suite on this card, but it features the stamp set, Lace Trim, trinkets and dies.
Every time I make a card using this stamp set, I'm more and more in love with it. No matter what colour you use for the birds, they are just beautiful!
- Cut Crumb Cake card stock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Pool Party card stock 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss using the Layered Leaves embossing folder.
- Stamp the bird image on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Colour the image using Stampin' Blends. I used Crumb Cake for the birds and branch, Mango Melody for the flowers and Old Olive for the leaves. I added a border around the entire image using Light Pool Party.
- Cut the stamped image out using the 4 5/16" wide label die
- Stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a 1/2" x 3" piece of Whisper White card stock. Cut a flag end in one end of the sentiment piece.
- Adhere the Scalloped Lace Trim (6" piece) around the edges of the embossed Pool Party card stock using Snail.
- Adhere the embossed card stock to the card base using Snail.
- Adhere the bird label using Dimensionals
- Adhere the sentiment using Dimensionals
- Adhere the trinket using Snail
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
I'm hosting Catalogue Launch Party on Saturday, June 22nd. I'd love for your to drop by if you're in the Ladysmith area. There will be Make and Takes, prizes, displays and refreshments. Come join the fun!
If you don't live close by, you can still be entered into the prize drawing and the get the Make and Takes - just place an order between June 21 and 24 and I'll enter you in the draw and send you the Make and Takes (Canadian orders only.)
I'm excited to announce my new Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 4TXGAWZH to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!