I love this suite of products. The Designer Series Paper reminds me of Monet paintings!
The Vellum is lovely to stamp or emboss on. One trick to stamping on the vellum is to make sure you let it dry well as I find it smudges if you don't. For this card I stamped flower image in Versamark and then sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and heated. I love the look of the white on the Petal Pink vellum.
- Cut Blackberry Bliss cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to make card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Snail.
- Stamp 2 flowers with VersaMark ink and sprinkle while wet with White Embossing Powder. Heat with Heat Tool until powder is melted.
- Punch embossed flowers out using the Perennial Flower Punch.
- Punch 2 flowers (not embossed) using the Perennial Flower Punch.
- Punch out 2 leaves from the Green vellum using the Leaf Punch.
- Cut a 8" piece of Organdy Striped ribbon and adhere the ribbon to the front of the card (top left) using Snail. I folded the ribbon in half and put some Snail on the back and on the folded part.
- Adhere the leaves to the card front using Snail
- Adhere one unembossed flower on top of the other flower using Snail.
- Adhere to card front using Snail.
- Adhere one embossed flower on top of other flower using Snail.
- Adhere to card front on top of other flower) using a Dimensional.
- Adhere a flower centre.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock. Adhere to inside of card using Snail.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Have you checked out the Clearance Rack recently? Stampin' Up! has updated it and it includes stamp sets!
Use Host Code RFAPBSFC for a free rewards when you shop my online store.
I'm excited to announce my Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code RFAPBSFC to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!