Check out my card featuring the stampset, dies, Designer Series Paper, Sail Away Trinkets and Baker's Twine. Love, Love, Love this suite of products!
- Cut Night of Navy card stock to 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to make card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 2" in one pattern and 4" x 3 1/4" in another pattern. Adhere these to the card base using Snail.
- Stamp the sailboat in Night of Navy ink and the sentiment in Balmy Blue on Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with dies.
- Stamp birds on the sentiment piece in Sahara Sand.
- Cut out a piece of rope using die from Night of Navy cardstock. Adhere across join of Designer Series Paper using Snail.
- Adhere sentiment using Dimensionals
- Adhere sailboat using Dimensionals
- Tie a piece of twine through anchor embellishment and adhere to sentiment piece using a Glue Dot.
- Stamp sentiment for inside on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp sailboat in Night of Navy.
- Adhere to inside of card base.
You'll be able to order all of the supplies to make this card as of June 4th from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. If you live in Canada and would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
I'm excited to announce my new Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 4TXGAWZH to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!