Check out todays card.
I used Designer Series Paper from the Come Sail Away suite for the background and coloured my cow using Stampin' Blends! A pop of Daffodil Delight on his boots and he's all set to go!
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy card stock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to make a card base.
- Stamp the cow image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a 4" x 3" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Colour the image using Dark Basic Black, Dark Petal Pink, Dark Flirty Flamingo, Light Call Me Clover and Dark Daffodil Delight.
- Cut out using the 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" Framelit from the Stitched Rectangle Framelits
- Cut a 3 5/8" x 2 3/8" piece of Daffodil Delight card stock.
- Adhere the stamped image to the Daffodil Delight card stock using Snail.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere the stamped image to the Designer Series Paper using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to the card base using Snail
- Stamp the cow image on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Colour flower using Dark Flirty Flamingo.
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
I'm excited to announce my new Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 4TXGAWZH to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!