Isn't this pretty when paired with the Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper!
- Cut a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to make card base
- Cut a piece of Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- On a piece of Whisper White cards stock, stamp the 3 layers of the rose:
- Stamp outline in Merry Merlot
- Stamp background in Petal Pink
- Stamp highlights in Rococo Rose
- On the same piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the 3 layers of 2 leafs:
- Stamp the outline in Mossy Meadow
- Stamp the background in Soft Seafoam
- Stamp the highlights in Granny Apple Green
- Cut the rose and leaves out using the Big Shot and dies
- Stamp 2 stems out from Mossy Meadow card stock.
- Adhere a piece of Sahara Sand Linen Ribbon around Designer Series Paper using Snail
- Adhere the leaves on top and bottom (about 1") of the ribbon using Snail.
- Adhere the stems using Snail next to leaves
- Adhere the rose over top of leaves using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment on a 3/4"x 1 1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock
- Cut tag out of one end
- Adhere tucked under rose using Snail.
- Adhere to the card base using Snail
- Stamp the inside of the card using Rococo Rose for the sentiment and Mossy Meadow for the leaf.
- Adhere to inside using Snail.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
I'm hosting Catalogue Launch Party on Saturday, June 22nd. I'd love for your to drop by if you're in the Ladysmith area. There will be Make and Takes, prizes, displays and refreshments. Come join the fun!
If you don't live close by, you can still be entered into the prize drawing and the get the Make and Takes - just place an order between June 21 and 24 and I'll enter you in the draw and send you the Make and Takes (Canadian orders only.
I'm excited to announce my new Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 4TXGAWZH to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!