Today's card features the To A Wild Rose stampset and coordinating dies. For this card I used "Flirty Flamingo" and I love how it turned out.
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5".
- Stamp sentiment on top right corner in Flirty Flamingo ink.
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 1 1/2" x 5 1/4" and run through Big Shot using Corrugated Embossing Folder
- Adhere to Whisper White cardstock just below stamped sentiment.
- Cut Flirty Flamingo cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Adhere Whisper White cardstock piece to Flirty Flamingo cardstock using Snail.
- Wrap Whisper White Baker's Twine around embossed Flirty Flamingo piece twice and tie a bow on the right hand side.
- Adhere to card base using Snail.
- Stamp rose image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Colour rose with Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends.
- Cut 2 leaves using dies
- Adhere rose image to card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere leaves behind rose using Glue Dots
- Adhere sequins to card base.
Bonus Days are back starting July 1st! When you spend $60 before shipping and taxes in July, you earn a $6 coupon that you can spend in August. Spend more and get multiple coupons!
I'm excited to announce my Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 3DFASKW9 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!