Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Blog Hop with other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Using the links at the bottom of my blog, you'll be able to "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from Ladysmith on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Please take some time to check out all of the blogs on the list below!
Today's card features the Woven Threads Designer Series Paper with the Stitched All Around stamp set and coordinating Stitched Labels dies.
It's funny how some products don't jump out at you as you flip through the catalogue. The Woven Threads Designer Series Paper is of those products. I love the Woven Heirlooms stamp set (it's still on my wish list), but hadn't noticed the Designer Series Paper until I cut the paper for my Paper Share.
In addition to the Woven Threads Designer Series Paper, I've found a new favourite colour combination with two new In Colours for 2019-2021 - Seaside Spray and Terracotta Tile.
- Cut Seaside Spray cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Woven Threads Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Snail.
- Using a scrap piece of Terracotta Tile cardstock, cut out using large stitched die.
- Stamp the sentiment in Terracotta Tile and cut out using smaller die
- Cut 2 pieces of Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen Ribbon - each about 3" long. Adhere to card base using Snail
- Adhere the Terracotta cut out piece using Dimensionals - covering the end of the ribbon.
- Adhere the smaller cut out piece using Dimensionals
- Adhere 3 Faceted Dots
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp sentiment in Terracotta Tile
- Stamp border on top and bottom in Seaside Spray.
- Adhere to inside of card
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
I'm excited to announce my new Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code RFAPBSFC to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
- Visit my Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Earn FREE Stampin' Up! Products - Join my Rewards Program
- Join my Team here
- Free set of 4 cards and instructions with every $50 order