Have you noticed the Pressed Petals Speciality Designer Series Paper and Specialty Washi Tape in the Annual Catalogue? If not, you need to check out it out. My card today features both the Designer Series Paper and the Washi Tape.
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to make card base.
- Cut Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base.
- Cut a second pattern of Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper 1 1/4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base approximately 1/2" from left edge.
- Punch out a circle using 1" Circle Punch from Very Vanilla cardstock
- Lay individual washi tape petals around circle overlapping - I used 6 petals
- Cut out 3 leaves using Good Morning Magnolia dies from Mossy Meadow cardstock
- Adhere behind flower using Glue Dots
- Adhere to cardbase on left hand side using Dimensionals
- Cut a 3/4" x 2 1/2" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp sentiment in Merry Merlot
- Adhere to card base tucking edge behind flower using Snail.
- Adhere a flower centre in the middle of flower
- Tie a small bow from Scalloped Trim and adhere using a Glue dot.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Stamp edge using Merry Merlot ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Snail.
|Isn't this flower adorable and so easy with the Washi Tape petals!|
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! Do you want to make this card? You can get all of the supplies by clicking on the supply list below to order through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Don't forget I'm having a FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND - place a $75 order and I'll refund you the shipping.
Bonus Days are back starting July 1st! When you spend $60 before shipping and taxes in July, you earn a $6 coupon that you can spend in August. Spend more and get multiple coupons!
Place a $75 order between July 18 and July 22 and I'll pay the shipping! So that means you'll get a $6 coupon from Stampin' Up! and a refund on shipping from me! What a deal!
I'm excited to announce my Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code RFAPBSFC to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!