Isn't she pretty! I stamped the peacock in Blueberry Bushel and added the Granny Apple Green highlights in the tail.
- Cut a piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to make card base.
- Cut a piece of Noble Peacock Designer Series Paper in Blueberry Bushel 5 1/4" x 2 1/4". Adhere to the card base on the left side using Snail
- Cut a piece of Noble Peacock Foil Sheet in Granny Apple Green 5 1/4" x 1 3/4". Adhere to the card base on the right side using Snail
- Cut a piece of Noble Peacock Designer Series Paper in Granny Apple Green 5 1/4" x 1/2". Adhere over the seam using Snail
- Stamp the peacock in Blueberry Bushel on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp tail details in Granny Apple Green
- Cut out using coordinating die and Big Shot.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment in Blueberry Bushel on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Punch out using 1 1/2" Circle Punch.
- Punch out circle from Granny Apple Green Foil Sheet using 1 1/2" Circle Punch.
- Adhere the stamped sentiment circle on the foil circle with the sentiment slightly offset using Snail.
- Adhere to the cardbase.
- Adhere rhinestones all over peacock tail - I put one on each of the "eyes" in the tail.
- Stamp sentiment on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock using Blueberry Bushel ink.
- Stamp details in corners using Granny Apple Green ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Snail.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Join My Team
Joining Stampin' Up! isn't all about building a business. It is about friendship, community, support, crafting and FUN! Best part is that you then get all of your supplies at a DISCOUNT.
Between July 1st and August 31st, it's even better. You will get extra products when you sign up and then you get more money to spend the next month. When you sign up, you will receive an additional $40 to put towards bonus products in your starter kit. That means you pay $135 and you can choose $205 worth of products!
And to top if off, you'll receive a $14 coupon code that you can use the following month!
I would really love to welcome you to my team. You will find some instant friends here. Message me if you have any questions. I'm more than happy to answer them.
I'm excited to announce my new Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code RFAPBSFC to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
- Visit my Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Earn FREE Stampin' Up! Products - Join my Rewards Program
- Join my Team here
- Free set of 4 cards and instructions with every $50 order