Here's the card we made using Watercolour Paper and AquaPainters after embossing with White Embossing Powder. The Good Morning Magnolia stamp is a perfect size for water colouring and it makes a stunning card!
- Cut Mossy Meadow cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to make card base
- Cut Petal Pink cardstock 5 1/4" x 4"
- Cut Watercolor paper 5" x 3 3/4"
- Rub the Embossing Buddy over the Watercolour Paper to remove static.
- Stamp the Magnolia stamp on the Watercolor Paper using Versamark.
- Sprinkle embossing powder to cover stamped image and shake off excess.
- Heat the embossing powder using the Heat Tool. Hold the Heat Tool in one place until the powder starts to melt - it will turn from dull to shiny - and then move the heat tool over the whole image until it is all melted.
- Let cool for a 1-2 minutes
- Use 1-2 drops of Petal Pink re-inker and mix with a few drops of water from Aqua Painter.
- Paint the flower
- Use 1-2 drops of Mossy Meadow re-inker and mix with a few drops of water from Aqua Painter.
- Paint the leaves
- Stamp the sentiment in the top left corner using Mossy Meadow ink.
- Adhere the Watercolor Paper to the Petal Pink cardstock.
- Adhere to the card base.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Did you receive Bonus Coupons for purchases you made in July? You must use those Bonus Coupons until August 31st by 10:50pm PDT. Didn't receive the Bonus Coupons in your email or can't find them? Email me and I'll help you recover them.
As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 3DFASKW9 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!