I used Pretty Peacock and Crumb Cake and the colour combination for my card and sponged the edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock with Crumb Cake. I also distressed the edges using my Paper Snips and curled the corners with my Bone Folder.
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Pretty Peacock cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 3 3/4" x 5".
- Stamp leaves on the upper left and bottom right corner using Pretty Peacock ink.
- Stamp script in Crumb Cake ink (stamped off once) on upper right and bottom left corners.
- Sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink. Distress the edges using the edge of your Paper Snips. Roll the corners using your Bone Folder.
- Cut a 3/4" x 4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp sentiment in Pretty Peacock. Sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink.
- Cut a 1" x 4" piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock. Adhere the sentiment to this piece using Snail.
- Adhere this piece across the middle of the card.
- Adhere to the Pretty Peacock cardstock using Snail.
- Adhere to the card base using Snail.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
I'm excited to announce my Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 3DFASKW9 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!