Today I'm featuring a Distinktive stampset from the Holiday Catalogue. I absolutely love the detail that these Distinktive stamps have. This stampset includes stamps for all seasons. Today's card is for fall. I had such fun making this card at my Holiday Catalogue Launch Party. Some beginner stampers joined me and it was so much fun to see them react to the colourful leaves and how easy that is to create.
- Cut Early Espresso cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Stamp the leaf images using Versamark randomly on card base.
- Stamp the basket and stalk using Early Espresso ink on a 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Lightly tap the leaf stamp on Crushed Curry ink and then randomly tap the stamp on Pumpkin Pie ink pad. (TIP: Stamp first on the lightest colour and then on the dark. Clean your stamp before stamping again on to the lightest ink pad).
- Stamp leaves above stalk.
- Adhere to a 3 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of Crushed Curry cardstock using Snail.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and punch out using Classic Label punch.
- Adhere on card front using Mini Dimensionals
- Tie a piece of Crushed Curry crinkled seam binding around card front and tie a bow on left hand side.
- Adhere Holiday Rhinestones to card front
- Stamp sentiment and leaves, stalk and basket in Early Espresso on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere to inside of card.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code C3YURZTK to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!