I have seen these fancy fold cards on Pinterest so I decided I have to make one of my one. Check it out.
|Click here to order all of the products used to create this card|
It was actually easier than it looks.
- Cut Night of Navy cardstock 8" x 8"
- Score at 4" from top to bottom
- Turn 90 degrees and score at 4" from top to bottom
- Cut from the bottom to the middle along the score line.
- Score from 4" on the top diagonally to the 4" score along the side. Repeat on the other side.
- Cut 3 pieces of Balmy Blue cardstock 3 7/8" x 3 7/8" square.
- Cut 2 pieces of Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper in 1 pattern and 1 piece in a different pattern 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" square.
- Cut 1 piece of each pattern in half along diagonal.
- Adhere Balmy Blue cardstock to bottom squire and each of the 4 triangles created by the scoring.
- Adhere the 3 3/4" square piece of Designer Series Paper to the bottom and the other triangle pieces to the Balmy Blue triangles.
- Cut out a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the largest Stitched Shapes Circle
- Stamp the lighthouse in Crumb Cake ink and the sail boat in Night of Navy ink.
- Cut out using dies.
- Stamp birds in Night of Navy on stitched circle
- Adhere light house and boat to circle using dimensionals.
- Tie a piece of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand twine and adhere to circle using a Glue Dot. (Do you think my husband noticed that I actually tied a Bowline knot?)
- Adhere a trinket to the bottom using a Glue dot.
- Fold on each of the score lines. Fold the top of the triangle pieces towards the back.
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy and punch out using Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere to card front using Dimensionals.
You can check out all of the products I used to create this card here.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!