It's so hard to believe that it's September already! Where did the summer go?? I've been participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop every month since last October. It's been so much fun to share the hop with demonstrators from around the world. We're all learning from each other and sharing ideas along the way to help us in our Stampin' Up! business.
Today you will "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from Ladysmith on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Please take some time to check out all of the blogs on the list below!
My card features the Toile Tidings stamp set and coordinating dies. I hope you like it.
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper 1" x 5 1/2" and adhere to the right hand side of the front of the card base using Snail.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 3 1/2" x 5 1/2".
- Stamp 2 leaf images in Crumb Cake ink - one facing the top left side of the cardstock and one turned upside down facing the bottom right of the cardstock.
- Stamp 2 leaf images in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on scrap pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Colour with Stampin' Blends - Mossy Meadow fo the leaves, Crumb Cake for the stalks and Cherry Cobbler for the berries.
- Cut out with coordinating dies and die cutting machine.
- Adhere to the Very Vanilla cardstock slightly to the side of the stamped images using Snail.
- Stamp the sentiment in Garden Green and cut out using coordinating die and die cutting machine.
- Adhere to the cardbase on top of the leaves.
- Adhere stamped cardstock to the left hand side of cardbase using Dimensionals.
Check out all of the other amazing talented demonstrators on this Blog Hop by clicking on the following links!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.