I packaged the gift tags in a Gold Pizza Box with a belly band and some ribbon and added a Thank You tag. This is a perfect gift for a hostess over the holiday season.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3" x 6" and fold in half to form card base.
- Stamp tree of your choice on each. I used Shaded Spruce ink and Cherry Cobbler ink for my trees. For the tag with 2 trees, I stamped one tree and then a second one without re-inking my stamp.
- Stamp the sentiment under the tree in Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso
- Make up the pizza box by folding on scored lines.
- Cut a 2" x 6" piece of Designer Series Paper and adhere ends together using Snail.
- Wrap around pizza box tightly and adhere together using Snail.
- Wrap and tie ribbon around Designer Series Paper.
- Punch out a tag using the Everyday Label Punch
- Stamp image on label from Christmas Countdown stampset using Soft Suede ink.
- Stamp thank you sentiment from Free as a Bird stampset using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Adhere 3 rhinestones.
- Adhere to pizza box using Dimensionals
You can get your hands on this bundle and all of the supplies in my Online Store. I'm also holding a Perfectly Plaid Class. There are a number of options for this class:
- In person on Saturday, September 28th. You'll make 4 cards using the Perfectly Plaid bundle and go home with the stamp set and punch so you can create more cards at home.
- Cost is $45
- By Mail: If you can't make it in person - I'll send you everything you need to make the 4 cards (cardstock, embellishments, stamp set and punch). You supply the ink and adhesive.
- Cost is $45 plus postage.
- Postage is extra and price will vary depending on where you live in Canada.
- PDF Tutorial: You'll receive the instructions by e-mail (as a PDF)
Please be sure to use the current Host Code C3YURZTK to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!