Perfectly Plaid is one of my favourites in the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue. There are so many ways to make beautiful cards with this stamp set and coordinating punch. It's available in the catalogue as a bundle - you save 10% when you purchase the bundle of the stampset and punch!
- Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form cardbase.
- Cut Gold Foil Sheet 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 5 1/4" x 4"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Stamp trees at random heights starting about 1 1/4" from bottom of cardstock using Shaded Spruce ink.
- Stamp a tree on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and punch out using punch.
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 1" x 5" and adhere to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock using Snail.
- Adhere punched out tree using Dimensionals on the left hand side of Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere a piece of ribbon around cardstock in the middle of Designer Series Paper and adhere to back using Snail.
- Adhere to Shaded Spruce cardstock using Snail.
- Adhere to Foil Sheet using Snail.
- Adhere to Cherry Cobbler cardbase using Snail
- Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink and punch out using Story Label punch.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Tie Linen Thread through 2 Jingle Bells and tie a bow. Adhere to label using a Glue Dot.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp tree in Shaded Spruce and sentiment in Cherry Cobbler. Adhere to inside of card using Snail.
You can get your hands on this bundle and all of the supplies in my Online Store. I'm also holding a Perfectly Plaid Class. There are a number of options for this class:
- In person on Saturday, September 28th. You'll make 4 cards using the Perfectly Plaid bundle and go home with the stamp set and punch so you can create more cards at home.
- Cost is $45
- By Mail: If you can't make it in person - I'll send you everything you need to make the 4 cards (cardstock, embellishments, stamp set and punch). You supply the ink and adhesive.
- Cost is $45 plus postage.
- Postage is extra and price will vary depending on where you live in Canada.
- PDF Tutorial: You'll receive the instructions by e-mail (as a PDF)
- Cost is $15 Canadian
Please be sure to use the current Host Code ANH3QYVR to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!