For this card I used the coordinating Designer Series Paper and the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint to add snow and snowballs.
- Cut Pool Party cardstock 5 1/2" x 8". Score at 3" and fold to form card base.
- Stamp snowman on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut out using Stitched Shapes Circle Die
- Cut out a circle from Real Red Cardstock using the same size circle die.
- Colour the edge of the snowman using Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend
- Colour nose using Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend
- Add 2 "coal" embellishments from Let It Snow Embellishment kit to the snowman for buttons
- Shake Snowfall Puff Paint and spread along bottom underneath snowman and add some dots above snowman (for snowballs). Heat with Heat Tool until they puff up.
- Cut a piece of Let It Snow Designer Series Paper 5 1/4" x 2 3/4" and adhere to top of card base using Snail.
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 2 1/2" x 5 1/4" and adhere to bottom of card base on inside of card using Snail.
- Adhere the Real Red circle to card front using Snail.
- Adhere Snowman circle to card front using Snail.
- Adhere 2-3 sequins to top of snowman
- Cut a 1" by 3 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Cut tag ends and adhere to bottom of card using Snail.
|Isn't he adorable!|
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code C3YURZTK to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!