A little bit of stamping, a little bit of Snowfall Puff Paint makes for a pretty card!
- Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Smoky Slate cardstock 5 1/4" x 4" and adhere to card base using Snail
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 5" x 3 3/4".
- Stamp globe in Tuxedo Black Memento ink about 1/2" from top of cardstock
- Stamp ornate bottom in Smoky Slate ink
- Cut out trees from Shaded Spruce cardstock using tree die and die cutting machine
- Shake Snowfall Accent Puff Paint and add around trees and on bottom. Heat with Heat Tool until paint puffs up.
- Adhere to Whisper White cardstock in globe using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to card base.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp sentiment in Smoky Slate ink
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!