I love this card for a couple of reasons - it's very pretty and I love the white wash technique on Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Cut Soft Suede cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp the flowers in Soft Suede ink.
- Mix a small amount of Whisper White Craft ink (from the reinker) with water.
- Using an Aqua Painter, paint the inside of the flowers.
- Mix a small amount of Bermuda Bay ink (from the reinker) with water.
- Using an Aqua Painter, paint the inside of the stems
- Cut a 1"x 3" piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock and cut tag ends
- Cut 2 pieces of Linen Ribbon approximately 5" long - cut ends diagonally.
- Adhere to middle of card using Snail
- Cut a 1" x 4" piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock and cut tag ends
- Stamp sentiment in Whisper White Craft Ink - let dry before adhering to ensure it doesn't smudge.
- Adhere to card base over ribbon using Dimensionals
- Cut out detailed die in Crumb Cake cardstock and adhere to sentiment using Snail.
- Cut out a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment and flower in Soft Suede and adhere to the inside of the card using Snail.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!