Today's card features the Feels Like Frost Suite of products from pages 40-42 of the Holiday Catalogue. I CASE'd a card from page 40. This suite of products is so beautiful and features the Feels Like Frost 6" x 6" Specialty Designer Series Paper. It's beautiful just as it is and make it easy to create amazing holiday cards.
- Cut Gray Granite cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut out the square shape from the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper using the Die and a die cutting machine.
- Using Versamark pad, stamp the sentiment in the middle of the Designer Series Paper. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and shake off excess. Heat with Heat Tool to melt the powder.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock 1" x 5" and adhere to the middle of the card base using Snail.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around card front over the vellum and tie a bow on the left hand side.
- Adhere the sentiment piece using Dimensionals
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp the sentiment and snowflakes using Gray Granite ink.
- Adhere to inside of card using Snail.
- Stamp snowflakes on the flap of the envelope using Gray Granite ink.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!