Check it out!
CASE'ing the Stampin' Up! catalogues is a great way to get inspiration. I was so focused on the thought of shaker cards, that I hadn't thought about using the die cut shapes without it being a snow globe!
- Cut Garden Green cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold on half to form cardbase.
- Cut Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper 5" x 4" and adhere to cardbase using Snail.
- Cut Velum Cardstock 4 3/4" x 3 3/4" and adhere to cardbase using Snail. (TIP: put Snail in the middle of the card to hold vellum. By doing this, you will not see the Snail under the Velum.)
- Cut 2 sets of trees from Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- Cut a deer from Gold Foil Sheet.
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 1 3/4" x 3 3/8" and stamp sentiment using Garden Green ink.
- Cut ribbon 15" long and wrap back and forth along centre of card. Adhere using Snail.
- Adhere sentiment using Dimensionals over top of ribbon.
- Adhere trees on top of sentiment using Dimensionals
- Adhere deer using Snail.
- Adhere sequin and snowflakes using Multipurpose Adhesive Glue. (TIP: use putty end of Take Your Pick tool to pick up individual sequins and place on small dobs of glue on cardbase).
- Stamp sentiment in Garden Green on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Adhere to inside of card using Snail
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!