Todays colours are:
This combination of colours is a perfect choice for the Snowman Season stampset and Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper. Here's the card I designed using these colours.
Isn't this snowman adorable!
- Cut Pool Party cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Snail.
- Stamp snowman using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a 3" x 4" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut out using 2 3/16" x 3 9/16" Stitched Shapes Rectangle die
- Colour scarf using Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend (Dark).
- Colour nose using Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend (Dark).
- Colour ground and rocks using Basic Gray Stampin' Blend (Dark).
- Colour around Snowman using Pool Party Stampin' Blend (Light).
- Cut 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" piece of Pool Party cardstock. Adhere stamped snowman to this piece using Snail.
- Put small drops of Snowfall Puff Paint on each of the snowballs about snowman. (Remember to shake bottle well before using). Heat with Heat Tool until snowballs puff up.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp sentiment and snowflakes using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Snail.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Please share your creations using today's colours! You can post a comment on my Facebook page