I had a specific stampset in mind when I decided on this colour combination - Rooted in Nature, but didn't know what the card would be. Sympathy cards are always hard, but Rooted in Nature works really well.
Here's the card I designed.
- Cut Soft Suede cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Grapefruit Grove cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Tap Block D onto Soft Suede ink pad and then stamp off twice by tapping gently on paper. Now press Block D onto the Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp tree in Shaded Spruce in the middle of Soft Suede square.
- Stamp sentiment in Shaded Spruce
- Wrap Nature's Twine around card three times and adhere to back with Snail.
- Adhere Whisper White cardstock to Grapefruit Grove cardstock with Snail
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp sentiment in Grapefruit Grove and tree in Shaded Spruce
- Adhere to inside of card using Snail
I'd love to see the cards you make using this Colour Combination. Please share them on my Facebook Page. Tag your cards with #octcolourchallenge and I'll be drawing for a prize from everyone who shares their cards.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!