Nature's Beauty features sketches of forest animals and trees. It's perfect for all levels of stamping - Beginner, Casual and Avid. You can combine it with lots of techniques as well as other stampsets. Check out the card I created for the Holiday season.
I've paired the stampset with the Toile Christmas stampset and beautiful Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form cardbase.
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3 3/4" x 5" and adhere to Basic Black cardstock using Snail.
- Wrap ribbon around paper and tie a small bow on left side.
- Adhere to the card base using Snail.
- Stamp deer in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Cut out using 1 11/16" x 3 11/16" Stitched Rectangles die.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock 1 13/16" x 3 13/16".
- Adhere stamped image to Basic Black cardstock using Dimensionals
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Cut out using banner die.
- Adhere to card base over top of ribbon using Dimensionals
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 4" x 5 1/4". Stamp sentiment from Toile Christmas and tree from Nature's Beauty using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Adhere to inside of card using Snail.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!