Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. I'm so excited to be part of this training program and happy to participate in my very first Blog Hop! The purpose of the group is for the group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that are part of the program...to share ideas and to learn from each other...to help us in our Stampin' Up! Business.
Today you will "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from British Columbia, Canada. Please take some time to check out all of the blogs on the list below!
I love making Shaker Cards and the Snow Globe Shaker Domes make them so much easier than in the past!
Here's a card we made in my Stamp Club earlier this month. It feature the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper as the background along with two adorable polar bears.
- Cut Night of Navy cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base
- Cut Silver Glimmer paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the cardbase.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3 3/4" x 5".
- Cut Globe Circle from the Designer Series Paper approximately 1/2" from top of card.
- Cut a Window Sheet 3" x 3" and adhere the cut out semi-circle Designer Series Paper to the middle of the Window Sheet using Snail - with scene facing frontwards.
- Pour some Snowflake Sequins and Ice Stampin' Glitter in the Shaker Dome. Gently remove the adhesive from the back of the dome and adhere the window sheet over the back with the Designer Series Paper in the middle of the semi-circle. Rub around the edge to seal the adhesive on the window sheet.
- Remove the adhesive from the front of the dome and place the Designer Series Paper semi-circle hole over top. Rub around the end to seal the adhesive to the Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Silver Glimmer Paper using Dimensionals.
- Cut the base of the shaker globe from a small piece of Silver Glimmer Paper. Adhere to the cardbase using Snail (TIP - using a Silicone Mat, put Snail on the back of the silver glimmer paper piece. Turn over on the Silicone Mat and use an Adhesive Remove to remove the excess Snail from hole openings).
- Cut a 1" x 3" piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamp sentiment in Night of Navy.
- Adhere to the cardbase using Dimensionals
- Wrap twine around the top of the card twice and tie a bow.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Snail.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Thanks again for dropping by! I hope you enjoy checking out the other amazing demonstrators that are part of the Blog Hop!