Today's Colour Challenge includes Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow and Soft Suede.
- Cut Mossy Meadow cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and score in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Mossy Meadow ink. Cut out with label die
- Stamp sailboat in Balmy Blue on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with sailboat die.
- Stamp lighthouse in Soft Suede on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with lighthouse die.
- Cut out two rope strips using die from Mossy Meadow cardstock
- Adhere to cardbase using Dimensionals
- Adhere sailboat and lighthouse using Dimensionals
- Adhere sentiment using Dimensionals
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp sailboat in Balmy Blue ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
I'd love to see the cards you make using this Colour Combination. Please share them on my Facebook Page. Tag your cards with #novcolourchallenge and I'll be drawing for a prize from everyone who shares their cards.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code P7KPQ9JD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!