This week I'm featuring the Perfectly Plaid Bundle. Today it's my Colour Challenge: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry. I have to admit I wasn't sure when I decided on these colours, but I think this is one of my new favourite combinations!
- Cut Cherry Cobbler 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form cardbase.
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Emboss with Corrugated Embossing Folder. (TIP: This embossing folder tends to shrink the size of the cardstock, so I always cut the cardstock slightly bigger and trim to the size I want).
- Trim to 4" x 5 1/4"
- Punch 3 trees from Designer Series Paper
- Adhere to embossing cardstock using Dimensionals (TIP: Start with the middle tree to get centred and the add the trees on either side of centre).
- Wrap Crushed Curry ribbon around embossing cardstock and tie a bow on the right hand side.
- Adhere to cardbase using Snail
- Stamp sentiment on a 1 1/8" x 2 1/8" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Adhere to cardbase using Dimensionals
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code P7KPQ9JD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!