Check out my card. I think this layout might be my new favourite!
Instructions and Measurements
- Cut Basic Black card stock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" adhere to card base using Snail.
- Cut Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper 4" square and cut along the diagonal to form a triangle. Fold triangle in a half and cut along fold line to form smaller triangle.
- Adhere 1 triangle to top and bottom of card base using Snail.
- Cut out Stitched Nested Label Die (2 5/16" x 4 5/16" from a scrap of Basic Black card stock
- Cut out Stitched Nested Label Die (2 1/16" x 3 13/16") from a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp magnolia image in the middle of the label using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Colour image with Petal Pink Stampin' Blends (light and dark) and Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends (light).
- Stamp sentiment on bottom of label using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Adhere stamped label to Basic Black label using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere Rhinestones to label.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code P7KPQ9JD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!