Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. I'm so excited to be part of this training program and happy to in this Blog Hop with amazing Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world. The purpose of the group is for the group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that are part of the program...to share ideas and to learn from each other...to help us in our Stampin' Up! Business.
Today you will "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from British Columbia, Canada. Please take some time to check out all of the blogs on the list below!
My card today features the Perfectly Plaid stampset from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue. This is one of my favourite stampsets - in addition to the lovely stamps and sentiments, there is a coordinating punch. You can purchase the stampset and punch as a bundle for 10% off. I've paired the stampset with the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper - love the combination of Navy and Silver!
- Cut Night of Navy Cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base with Snail.
- Cut out 3" circle from Night of Navy Cardstock using Stitched Shapes Circle Die
- Adhere to card base using Snail.
- Wrap metallic thread around palm of hand 5-6 times. Take off hand and pinch in the middle. Adhere to the circle using Snail
- Stamp plaid tree using Night of Navy ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Punch out.
- Adhere to the circle over the the thread using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Night of Navy ink. Cut out individual words and adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp sentiment and Plaid tree using Night of Navy ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
Thanks for coming by today - Remember you are currently at my blog Melva Peters. Check the list below to see who is next in line.
BLOG HOP LIST
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code P7KPQ9JD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Thanks again for dropping by! I hope you enjoy checking out the other amazing demonstrators that are part of the Blog Hop!