Check out today's card. It features the same stampset but a different snowman. This one is happy too!
- Cut Real Red cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Let It Snow Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4 and adhere to card base using Snail.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 1 7/8" x 4" and punch out using Delightful Tag Topper Punch
- Stamp snowman using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Colour using Stampin' Blends - Pool Party and Cherry Cobbler for scarf, Pool Party around snowman and Crumb Cake for ground
- Cut 4" pieces of Curly Real Red Ribbon and Whisper White Polka Dot Ribbon. Tie through tag
- Adhere to cardbase using Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock
- Punch out using Scallop Circle Punch
- Punch out Real Red Circle using 1 1/2" Circle Punch.
- Adhere scallop circle to Real Red Circle using Snail.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code P7KPQ9JD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!