It's hard to see in the picture, but the Designer Series Paper has gold foil. It's a perfect complement for the bees! I coloured the bees and the hive with Crushed Curry using my Stampin' Blends to add a pop of colour after stamping in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
All of these products will be available as of January 3rd. You can get the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper for free with a $60 CDN purchase!
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp 2 small bees, 2 large bee, the hive and the sentiment on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out bees and hive with dies. Fussy cut out sentiment with Paper Snips.
- Wrap Daffodil Delight ribbon around Designer Series Paper and adhere to the back using Snail.
- Tie a small piece of ribbon and tie on the right hand side of the adhered ribbon.
- Adhere to the cardbase using Snail
- Colour bees and hive using Dark Crushed Curry Stampin' Blends.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment and bee in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Colour bee using Dark Crushed Curry Stampin' Blends
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You'll be able to order the supplies to make this card as of January 3rd when the new catalogue is released.
The 2020 Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure are now available. If you would like to receive a copy of these and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 9J4N2E2D to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!