Check out the card I made using the suite. I love the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper - for this card I used an overlay of leaves in gold to turn a quick and easy card into one that looks like you spent hours on it!
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Emboss the front using the Greenery Embossing Folder - I ran my base through twice to cover the entire card front
- Cut Garden Green cardstock 3 1/2" x 5"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"
- Adhere an overlay to the Designer Series Paper using Glue Dots in the corners
- Wrap ribbon around this piece and adhere to the back using Snail.
- Adhere to the card base using Snail.
- Wrap gold twine around card base twice and adhere to card front on left hand side using Snail.
- Cut out circle from Gold Specialty paper
- Stamp sentiment in Garden Green and leaves in Crumb Cake and cut out using 1 3/4" Circle Die
- Adhere to gold circle using Snail
- Adhere to left hand side of card base using Dimensionals
Have you signed up for my Virtual Catalogue Launch Party?Less than 2 weeks until my Virtual Catalogue Launch Party! I'm so excited - I'm team up with my friend Diane to host this event!
We're having lots of fun planning the event! To join in the Virtual Catalogue Launch Party, you will need to join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/541220360088214/
We will have a Make and Take event with 2 cards during the day - to participate in that, go to the events page on the Facebook Group and click "GOING". If you don't sign up for the Make and Takes, we will not have a kit prepared for you.
The schedule for the day will be posted in the group, but includes presentations, games, joint stamping and make and takes. The party starts at 7am PDT and goes until 7pm PDT. In order to win a prize, you must be online at the time of the drawing and have made a comment or two.
BONUS:For every order placed between June 3rd and June 7th, I will have a special gift for you PLUS everyone that attends the event and leaves comments while we're live will get a grab bag of Stampin' Up! products. The grab bags will be available for pick up once your order is available. If you can't pick up, contact me for special arrangements. If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Last Chance Products
Have you seen the Last Chance Lists for the Annual Catalogue and the January to June Mini Catalogue? You'll want to get your order in for those products you've had on your wish list before they are gone!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code AU9QWDBT to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Do you want to receive a new Annual Catalogue? Place an order with me before the end of May, and I'll mail you a catalogue!